LANTA Service Hours
LANTA service hours vary by route and route-level. Please review each specific route timetable for exact hours/days of operation, and destinations served.
- 100 Routes typically operate from 5AM with some running as late as Midnight. These routes offer Weekday, Saturday, and Sunday service.
- 200 Routes typically operate from the early AM to approximately 7 PM. Some routes may operate later in order to accommodate locations they service. These routes tend to operate Weekdays and Saturday.
- 300 Routes typically operate only during peak (early AM, evening PM) hours with fewer trips. These routes tend to offer Weekday only service.
- 400 Routes operate only during Weekdays in order to accommdate additional ridership from school students.
- 500 (LANtaFlex) Routes operate Monday from 6AM to 6PM, Saturday from 9AM to the afternoon, and may offer limited Sunday service.
- 600 Routes are special route designations that offer service that does not conform to other route designations.
- LANtaVan ADA paratransit service is available during all LANtaBus service hours.
Allentown Customer Service hours
Monday through Friday — 7 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturdays — 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Sundays — 8 AM to 4:30 PM (call center only)
Office hours (Allentown and Easton): Monday through Friday — 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.